I Know What You Are: Part 1 of 3: The true story of a lonely little girl abused by those she trusted most (Jane Smith). - Скачать | Читать книгу онлайн > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

I Know What You Are: Part 1 of 3: The true story of a lonely little gi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Philipp Dykes
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 23-11-17 16:07

본문

Представляем для скачивания и чтения книгу I Know What You Are: Part 1 of 3: The true story of a lonely little girl abused by those she trusted most от известного автора Jane Smith.

Произведение -го года.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

The moving true story of a little girl with Asperger syndrome, controlled and abused by the one person she called her friend.Taylor had always struggled to make friends – she felt ‘different’. Taylor never knew her father and her mother wasn’t around much. She just didn’t understand people, and was alone and scared much of the time.That was until, aged just 11, an older married man called Tom befriended her. She loved having someone who would talk to her, listen to her, a protector. But when he moved away a few months later she was easy prey to the gang of drug dealers and petty criminals who groomed and abused her, using her as a form of currency to appease their debtors and amuse their friends.Increasingly isolated and desperate, it began to look as though the pattern of Taylor's life had been set – until she started to fight back, determined to build a safe future for herself, however long it took.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

39748537.jpg

Should you have virtually any questions with regards to where by in addition to the way to use Wmlogs, you can e-mail us in our own website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.