Are You Actually Doing Sufficient Thai Friendly App? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Are You Actually Doing Sufficient Thai Friendly App?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fatima Glauert
댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 23-11-15 20:38

본문

I began to write the story of my first night in Bangkok a few years ago when I started the blog, and recently understood I never completed or published it.

And you could ask, is it since I'm ashamed of it?
date-lady-thai-38.jpg

No. It's actually quite an amusing one.

So why the hell did I never finished composing this post?

Probably since I got distracted once again, or puzzled, like I was that night.

So let me inform you what happened my opening night ever in Bangkok, and Thailand.

A little bit of context

What was I doing in Bangkok?

Did I came for the hot ladies, celebrations, smoking cigarettes weed on the island ...

Actually, not. It was rather the opposite.

I first concerned Thailand in November 2011, right after my very first year as a bartender.

I was just 21 but currently burnout since I worked too much, drunk method excessive, and since the lady I was entirely in love with broke my heart again ...

So I required to break the circle and to take some time to focus on myself, far from all sorts of drinking and night life.

Here I was, on an aircraft going to Thailand, on my method to take some rest, think about my life, find out Muay Thai, and chill on the beach.

At least that was the plan.

Landing in Bangkok

On the aircraft, I fulfilled some individuals that were staying at Khaosan Road, one of the most popular streets in the world for tourists and backpackers.

A crazy place with lots of bars, clubs, loud music, drunk backpackers, laughing ballons, and hopefully ... these people.

We remain in 2012, including them as pals on Facebook didn't come to my mind and I didn't even utilize Whatsapp.

So we just plan to fulfill at Khaosan around 9 pm.

One of my friends has an apartment in Bangkok, in Silom, so I'm stating bye-bye to the men at the airport and get on my way to the apartment or condo to drop my bag before I join them in Khaosan.

The first time you show up is quite an experience if you haven't been to Thailand or Bangkok prior to. Especially if you're traveling solo.

Going through the long queue at the immigration, seeing indications everywhere written with weird vermicelli, individuals speaking a language you can't even remotely understand ... it's quite intense, specifically after a long flight.

Then you get out of the airport, lastly. Here is more about dating site in thailand - please click the following post - look into our web-page. And the weight of the heat drops on you.

Hot, exhausted, baffled, I get a taxi to go to Silom at my friend's apartment or condo and get scammed by the taxi.

Up until now, it's the common first hour in Bangkok for anyone who's going there for the first time.

I come to the apartment or condo, drop my bag, and go directly to take a shower.

I can feel I'm exhausted but the adrenaline of remaining in a brand-new location gets the very best of me.

I get and change on my way to Khaosan.

First Time in Khaosan

As quickly as I come down the condo I jump in a Tuk Tuk, since that's most likely the way locals navigate, and I'm heading to Khaosan.

I can't keep in mind how much I paid for the ride, most likely way too much, however I have actually made it to Khaosan, 1 hour late.

For anyone who never been to Khaosan Roadway before, how to describe it?

It's really loud, jam-packed, there's all type of smells and odd things going on ... it isn't like anything you've seen prior to.

Fried scorpions and spiders on sticks, flames originating from street food stalls, people getting massages in the street beside a live band and intoxicated backpackers drinking in buckets ... whatever cliché you get about Thailand dating site in Thailand is there.

I fluctuate the street about 10 times looking for the people I met on the plane but I can't discover them, and truthfully, I can't really remember their appear like.

There are simply too lots of individuals, and dating sites in thailand I'm too thirsty.

After about 1 hour, I quit. I go to one of the biggest bars in Khaosan road, order a beer, and take a look at people going insane in the street.

When things get weird

Time's passing, I have actually drunk about 3 huge Leo (the most popular Thai beer) and I choose to play swimming pool. I play 2 video games with various individuals and return to my table.

That's when a Thai girl approaches me and asks me if I wish to play with her.

I are reluctant, tell her I don't have any cash, however she insists and pays for the swimming pool, and for my beer.

I do not understand the number of games or beers followed but I know that by the time the bar will close I've lost most of the games and I'm quite drunk.

At this point, I'm not even sure what I'm doing here. I simply keep drinking and playing swimming pool.

I can feel the Thai lady is getting better and closer to me, chuckling at everything I'm stating and she's intoxicated as well.

She's a bit chubby, quite small, not truly my type, but at this point of the night (and in my life) I don't actually have a type any longer.

We kiss. And kiss again. And when the bar close she asks me if we can go to my hotel.

I tell her I live far away and there's no other way I'm bringing her to my room.

She asks me if I want to take a space in Khaosan so we can make love.

At this point, I become suspicious, so I inform her I don't have any cash.

She offers to pay for the space. My cock agrees. And we walk around looking for a short time space.

However every hotel we go to state no.

They're either totally reserved or I don't understand what they're saying.

Then she's like "I know a hotel however it's a bit far". I'm like "I do not mind, however I do not have any money".

She states "It's great, I'll spend for it".

So she stops a taxi, we get in, and I got no concept where we're going.

I don't know how long we stayed in the taxi, however I believe we spent a minimum of 30 minutes therein.

At this point, I got no idea where I remain in Bangkok or what I'm doing there.

She stops for a minute to withdraw some money and returned with a handful of thousand baht notes, so obviously there suffices cash to pay for the taxi, and the hotel.

Cool.

What is That Location?

The taxi finally takes a last turn and go into a parking, where somebody closes a curtain behind the taxi.

I got no idea where we are or what is that place.

That's when I start to feel a bit anxious.

Are men gon na come from behind the curtain and beat me up to steal my money and my phone? Is this the way individuals get their kidneys taken?

She pays for the trip, we get out of the taxi and we stroll into a room where there are a bed, a strange chair, and a bathroom.

That's the genuine photo of the room

Now I think I comprehend where we are.

I understand it's some sort of love hotel, but once again, who the hell is she?

Why did she accept to spend for whatever? What's the catch here?

She goes into the bathroom to "prepare".

I take a look around and I begin to freak out. I know I require to get out of there.

I knock on the door of the bathroom and ask "Do you have any prophylactics?". She states "Yes, one in my bag". So I tell her "Ok, I'm gon na go buy more at 7 Eleven".

Before she got the time to get or address out of the restroom, I leave the space.

As I'm getting the eff out of there, push the drape and walk rapidly to the main street nearby, one guard who works there begins to scream at me.

Is he asking if I require anything? Is he pissed because he believes I'm leaving without paying (which I absolutely am)? No idea. I'm not stopping.

I wave my hand in the air to say: "I'll be back quickly" and keep strolling actually quick to the street.

Then as quickly as I arrive in the street and I leave his sight, I begin to run!

I probably ran non stop for at least 15 minutes, always recalling to see if no one was following me.

And no one was. Except for Thai Romances some street dogs.

The Walk of Pity

"The Walk of Shame" There's no better expression to describe that minute.

It's about 5 am now, the sun will rise, I have actually got no concept where I am, however I know I'm far from home.

With the assistance of the GPS on my phone that is working despite the fact that I don't have a SIM Card, I manage to discover my method back house.

I strolled to return there. And it took me about 2 hours.

I still keep in mind to nowadays, that's around what the walk I did I was:

At least that was an excellent way to find some parts of the city I would have probably never seen by myself.

And then I finally made it "back house".

There you have it.

That's what happened for my very first night ever in Bangkok and Thailand.

Rather a story.

However absolutely nothing compared to other nights I've had after that.

I believe anybody who lived in Bangkok for a few years could compose a book loaded with stories you wouldn't believe.

Anyway. If you desire to understand more about Bangkok, read my other posts.

And if you're interested to understand how's life for expats in the city of angels, dating site in thailand read my other posts too.

Now it's your turn. Tell me.

How was your opening night in Bangkok?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.